Value & Affordability - We cater to families at every budget level
We keep our costs low so our funerals are less expensive than traditional funeral homes
We designed our space to be as comfortable as your living room. We configure our seating and space around your needs
rather than what is convenient for us. Our goal is to create a bright, beautiful environment so that you and your family feel
as comfortable as if you were in your own living room.
$3,395 Memorial Service
Our Willow Cremation Package with a Memorial Service in our Elegant Chapel.
Included is the following:
- Arrangement Conference with a licensed Funeral Director
- Registering the death with Vital Statistics
- Documentation and permits for cremation
- Shelter of the remains prior to cremation
- Transfer of deceased (additional charges outside of City Limits)
- Cremation Fee
- Death Certificates (Unlimited)
- Creation of Elegant Memories online memorial page
- Obituary assistance (newspaper costs additional)
- Contacting/ liaising with celebrant or clergy to officiate service
- The first hour of a Memorial Specialist's time for attention to all the little details from event coordination, photo guest book, memorial table, greeting of guests to ensuring all the service participants understand their roles
- Usher to welcome guests and seat them
- Retrieval and organization of personal items
- Determine eligibility and submission of Government Death Benefit forms
- Handmade Willow Wicker Casket ($2,350 value)
- Use of our Elegant Mercedes Benz European funeral coach
We have options available for catering, refreshments, etc. Our goal is to create an elegant experience that reflects your family and your values.
You know it is amazing what you are doing for people...You don’t just have a job Therese, you are doing something great! Jacquie T.
There are no words to express my gratitude for the compassionate, caring services that you provided my family and I with. I lost my best friend and soulmate of 53 years. You took a difficult time in my life and assisted me with starting my healing process. You let me go through every detail with patience and guidance. I was extremely pleased with the pride that you and your staff take in your work. I would recommend your funeral home to anyone that lost a loved one and wants the best service possible.
Sincerely, Leo Klassen (Prince Albert)
See what other families are saying about our services! Testimonials